The charger with the household plug (ICCB charger) should only be used in case of emergencies. If you are using this charger it's important it's plugged directly into the wall socket/inlet. Any extension cords, multi-plug, or any other adapters should not be used while charging a PHEV.
Articles in this section
- How frequently do I need to charge the Niro PHEV?
- Can I charge my Niro PHEV in the rain?
- Is the charger secure if I'm charging outdoors or at a public charger.
- Can I tow with the Niro Hybrid and PHEV?
- Is a charging cable included in the Niro PHEV?
- Can I use an extension cord when charging my PHEV?
- Can I charge the Niro PHEV on a DC rapid charger?
- How far can I drive on a charge with my Niro PHEV?
- Are the Niro PHEV and Hybrid equipped with a spare tyre?
- Do I still need to service my Niro PHEV ?