This would depend on your usage of the vehicle and style of driving. The Niro PHEV performs at optimum performance with the battery level between 20% and 80%.
Articles in this section
- How frequently do I need to charge the Niro PHEV?
- Can I charge my Niro PHEV in the rain?
- Is the charger secure if I'm charging outdoors or at a public charger.
- Can I tow with the Niro Hybrid and PHEV?
- Is a charging cable included in the Niro PHEV?
- Can I use an extension cord when charging my PHEV?
- Can I charge the Niro PHEV on a DC rapid charger?
- How far can I drive on a charge with my Niro PHEV?
- Are the Niro PHEV and Hybrid equipped with a spare tyre?
- Do I still need to service my Niro PHEV ?