It is best to get in contact with the dealer you purchased the vehicle from. You should also have documentation provided at the time of purchase agreement which details the Service Plan, terms and conditions of the plan.
Articles in this section
- Are servicing costs standardised across all dealerships?
- Do I have a 3 year service plan on my car? How can I check this?
- Do I have to use a Kia authorised service centre?
- How can I request goodwill on a repair required on my Kia?
- How do I get the maps updated?
- How do I update the software on my Kia?
- How much does a service cost ?
- The kilometers on my Kia are low; do I still need to get it serviced at the recommended time?