A write-off voids the vehicle warranty completely and cannot be reinstated, even if the vehicle is recertified.
Articles in this section
- I want to install non-genuine parts in my Kia, will this affect my warranty?
- If a Kia has been written off, does the Warranty still apply?
- I am looking at importing my Kia into New Zealand, what Warranty remains with the vehicle?
- How do I know if a repair will be covered under warranty?
- I am looking to purchase a second hand Kia, can the warranty be transferred?
- How can I find out when my new vehicle warranty expires?
- How do I make a warranty claim?
- If I sell my Kia will the new owner get the warranty?
- Why does Kia New Zealand only have a 5 year warranty?