Frequently asked questions
A few common questions about Kia products and services
- Are servicing costs standardised across all dealerships?
- Do I have a 3 year service plan on my car? How can I check this?
- Do I have to use a Kia authorised service centre?
- How can I request goodwill on a repair required on my Kia?
- How do I get the maps updated?
- How do I update the software on my Kia? See all 8 articles
- How frequently do I need to charge the Niro PHEV?
- Can I charge my Niro PHEV in the rain?
- Is the charger secure if I'm charging outdoors or at a public charger.
- Can I tow with the Niro Hybrid and PHEV?
- Is a charging cable included in the Niro PHEV?
- Can I use an extension cord when charging my PHEV? See all 14 articles
- I want to install non-genuine parts in my Kia, will this affect my warranty?
- If a Kia has been written off, does the Warranty still apply?
- I am looking at importing my Kia into New Zealand, what Warranty remains with the vehicle?
- How do I know if a repair will be covered under warranty?
- I am looking to purchase a second hand Kia, can the warranty be transferred?
- How can I find out when my new vehicle warranty expires? See all 9 articles